Logic impulse responses

Hi

I am currently using a few DAWs beside logic to do a few things, while I am still mainly using logic.

The only logic plugin i am using is SD, not that the plugin is special, but the IR collections is quite good.

So I was wondering if there is a way to use these IRs in another reverb (e.g. waves ir1). Is there a way to convert this *.SDIR format to wave or something sim?

The only way I can think of is "manually" converting these IRs by running an digital impulse into SD and the bounce the resulting wav, ...

I am only after a few specific one I use very often within logic.

cheers

Hmmmm,

Obviously the impulse responses are on your computers harddrive, but I am pretty sure they are in a random file format. I guess the best thing to do would be to find the originals and go from there.

I feel like you should be able to though, perhaps the best thing to do would be to go to the apple impulse response creator ( I 'think' it's in utilities ) and just see how they're made, and perhaps work back from there?

• 1 year later...