Plug-in windows. Easy access for better workflow. (SOLVED)

lagemusikk

Hey :)

Is there a way to set up logic so that the plug in window (or maybe its called input window) of any given track automatically is brought to the front (if already opened) when you select the track?

Elaboration: I usually keep all my plug in windows open and use "v" to hide/unhide, but when i want modify settings for a plug in i first have to select the track and the toggle through all the other windows to get to the right one. Would be handy if it was brought to the front automatically upon selecting the track. Any other ways of dealing with this little workflow hinder is cordially welcome :)

Thanks!

Edited by lagemusikk

Hey :)

Is there a way to set up logic so that the plug in window (or maybe its called input window) of any given track automatically is brought to the front (if already opened) when you select the track?

Elaboration: I usually keep all my plug in windows open and use "v" to hide/unhide, but when i want modify settings for a plug in i first have to select the track and the toggle through all the other windows to get to the right one. Would be handy if it was brought to the front automatically upon selecting the track. Any other ways of dealing with this little workflow hinder is cordially welcome :)

Thanks!

If you use the purple link, you could limit the # of plug ins to one. Depending on which insert slot you have selected at the time, that plug in of the selected track should magically appear.