shortcut help?

Foghat43

Hey can anyone tell me what the shortcut is to jump to the next region on a selected track? Like if I had a drum track all chopped up and wanted to jump from cut to cut really quickly on that track rather that scroll to it. I can't seem to find the right command in the key commands search. thanks

yeah arrow keys jump around to other stuff for some reason. I guess what I am looking for is like in nuendo or cubase where the cursor follows the selected region. When I do the left and right arrow keys it is jumping to regions outside of that track. I want to stay on that track and have the cursor jump to the next region. Is there a command for that or a different method?

yeah arrow keys jump around to other stuff for some reason. I guess what I am looking for is like in nuendo or cubase where the cursor follows the selected region. When I do the left and right arrow keys it is jumping to regions outside of that track.

The arrow key works fine. If you're jumping to regions outside of the track, that's because you've started by highlighting a region outside of a selected track.

In other words. First select the track you want to work in by clicking on its header and highlighting it. Then click the Arrange background to deselect all regions. Then click on the first region you want to work on, on the selected track. Now when you use the arrow keys it should respond the way you want it to.

Archived