some notes muted

edormsbee

Hi, I'm pretty new to Logic Express and suffering learning curve pains. My current issue which would seem to be fairly straight forward is that some computer generated notes appear to be muted. If I click on the note directly it will play but on playback it is muted. I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Thank you

The notes aren't grayed out and when I select them they play. However, when I move the start point back and start the play back these same notes do not sound. I've deleted those notes and re-entered them with the same result.

Your Region may be muted. Does it look similar to the region in red in my screenshot? If so, select the region and press M to unmute the region.

mute.png.b617a71f8c48e0a4f1cc03286ebbca0f.png

I'm at my office and can't open the project to look but I believe it is the same as your example. However, it is just one note at a time and those that don't sound are scattered through the project. There are probably 8 - 10 notes in a 2 minute project. On second glance, the track you have marked is definitely different.

Archived