Songs on Soundcloud

sonicguy

Here's a link to a song on soundcloud.

All of my recordings on Soundcloud were recorded using logic.

Most of these recordings were done as "demo" recordings for bands. Which means we didn't intend to track or mix them to perfection.

There are no software instruments. No pitch correction. People playing and singing....warts and all.

please keep in mind that these are mp3's and at the mercy of Soundclods technology. whatever they do to make it sound less than stellar... but it's free and a fun way to share.

Here's a link to a song on soundcloud.

All of my recordings on Soundcloud were recorded using logic.

Most of these recordings were done as "demo" recordings for bands. Which means we didn't intend to track or mix them to perfection.

There are no software instruments. No pitch correction. People playing and singing....warts and all.

please keep in mind that these are mp3's and at the mercy of Soundclods technology. whatever they do to make it sound less than stellar... but it's free and a fun way to share.

here what's up bro? We have a SoundCloud Thread where users all post there links if you want to check it out:

http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=65790

You might get more views and responses there...who knows...i'm gonna check out your stuff now.

Drop feedback on my stuff on SoundCloud (links in my sig)