logic 9 key commands (logic keyboard)

chrisgil

thanks for that

downloaded the key commands.

a lot of them still dont work. even though they all have been inserted into the right places.

none of the f keys work. i.e. f4 is supposed to bring the scissor tool up, but it brings the apple dashboard up. id say most of the key commands are not doing what they should.

is there anything i need to do with the settings?

cheers

thanks for that

downloaded the key commands.

a lot of them still dont work. even though they all have been inserted into the right places.

none of the f keys work. i.e. f4 is supposed to bring the scissor tool up, but it brings the apple dashboard up. id say most of the key commands are not doing what they should.

is there anything i need to do with the settings?

cheers

Did you read the pdf, under "Known Exceptions"?

At some occasions the F-keys will not function as specified in this user information – this is not a fault of the key command file but due to MAC OS is using some shortcut keys linked to the F-keys. This can easily be changed by going to System Preferences, International, Keyboard and Mouse, Keyboard shortcuts – click out the F-keys and they will then work in Logic Pro.

Note that you don't necessarily have to go to International to get to Keyboard Shorcuts...??

J.