Fuzzfilth, where are you?

ruari

I check into this forum many times throughout the day, probably a bit more than is actually necessary but thats a different matter. I always enjoy reading Christians responses to people. I often crack a wry smile as I read his dry sense of humour after popping in when my brain/ears or both are telling me I'm needing to take a break. I can often imagine the poster of a question groaning when they read his responses & wishing they had just read the manual or thought a bit more about their question before hitting send.

I have no idea if he's trying to entertain us or even if he knows how much that he does, also it goes without saying that there are plenty of great characters here but lately, he has been conspicuous by his absence. Does anyone know whats happened to him, has he had enough & quit coming here?

Of course he may just be on holiday though, haha.

Sorry ruari,

fuzzfilth is actually a programmed auto responder that looks for certain keywords and phrases in posts, then picks a random response from some lookup tables and adds it as a reply. So if it isn't responding to what you think may be appropriate triggers, it's because we haven't updated the trigger tables for a while. We'll get right on it, though.

Sorry ruari,

fuzzfilth is actually a programmed auto responder that looks for certain keywords and phrases in posts, then picks a random response from some lookup tables and adds it as a reply. So if it isn't responding to what you think may be appropriate triggers, it's because we haven't updated the trigger tables for a while.

Or maybe he's a manatee and someone removed an idea ball from the manatee tank?

Well, not too long ago (nine days, actually) he waved goodbye on the Apple Logic discussion board, but he hasn't appeared here either since.

At Apples' he posted something like "this is getting silly, I'm outta here."

I just tried to locate it but it seems the mods at Apple have deleted that post, and its sympatising replies...

Anyway, I think this message (posted the same day) is exemplary (proverbial camelbackbreaking straw?) of the sillyness he was referring to:

"Yeah, so I installed a bunch of plug-ins such as Absynth and Elektrik Piano, and when I opened up Logic it said it scanned them as all that. My question is how and it what ways can I use them? Thanks! "

http://discussions.apple.com/message.jspa?messageID=13038132#13038132

Well, not too long ago (nine days, actually) he waved goodbye on the Apple Logic discussion board, but he hasn't appeared here either since.

You could also visit his personal site ... http://home.arcor.de/fuzzfilth/HP2/home.html

... if that will help you get thru your day.

Here, maybe this will help.

There has been a UFO sighting.

I repeat, there has been a UFO sighting...

A UFO* has been sighted hovering above a keyboard somewhere in cyberspace.

*UFO - Undeniable Fuzzy Obermaier

fuzzfilth.png.90fa37c2ec666dc63adbba44b5581f20.png

You could also visit his personal site ... http://home.arcor.de/fuzzfilth/HP2/home.html

... if that will help you get thru your day.

Thanks for the link shiv, I think I'll survive though.

"Yeah, so I installed a bunch of plug-ins such as Absynth and Elektrik Piano, and when I opened up Logic it said it scanned them as all that. My question is how and it what ways can I use them? Thanks! "

Post like this are common all over the internet, without a pay barrier there is nothing to do but wade through them if we want to come to sites like this. Sometimes I do wonder how people managed to turn their computer on in the first place to allow them to get far enough to post here.

There has been a UFO sighting.

I repeat, there has been a UFO sighting...

A UFO* has been sighted hovering above a keyboard somewhere in cyberspace.

*UFO - Undeniable Fuzzy Obermaier

:lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived