Keeping track order in mix window stable.

ritelec

Hi all.

To create an order of audio,inst.,aux tracks in mix window, from what I understand, I'm to create that track in the arrange window which you can then move the order around. I get the order I like, but then if I delete that track in the arrange window or hide it, the order jumps back to the way it was originally in the mix window. How would I create an order for tracks in mix window and keep them in that order?

Thank you.

Rich

How would I create an order for tracks in mix window and keep them in that order?

Don't delete the tracks in the Arrange area. I know, that's not what you wanted to hear. :(

The Logic Mixer was never meant to be fully customizable (although I do agree it would be nice, for sure). If you want truly customizable mixer windows, you can use the environment.

OK... Thanks David. The Environment window, I thought that's where it might have to be done. Too scary of an area for me. I messed around there alittle with objects and transformers and things but...... like I said, that's a scary place. :cry:

Thank you, I tried moving said channel strips , but it was still a bit funky (Had to move the other strip out of the way first, and strips still went out of set order in mix window). I will try with the addition of the "shift" to the equation.

Thanks again for the reply.

R

Archived