Bus outputs

I often side chain compress percussion such as hi hats, shakers, cymbals to my kick and snare. To do this is make the outputs of the kick and snare channels Bus 1, and then set the sidechain to bus 1 in the compressor so it ducks when they play.

I like to send each beats element to a compression aux to act as a parallel compressor to add a bit more bite to the beats.

Recently, i've wanted my beats to be a bit fuller and punchier in the mix, so i tired this: setting Bus 1's output to Bus 2, and then all of the other percussive channels output's to Bus 2 as well.

On Bus 2's Aux, i put an SSL G Comp to add the punch i want.

My question is, will setting Bus 1's output to Bus 2 cause any feedback issues or funny things to happen? I can't hear anything but i just wanted to check to see if anyone has any words of advice.

Since a bus doesn't have an output, I'm assuming you mean you're setting the output of the Aux that receives bus 1 to bus 2? That's perfectly fine, that won't create feedback. Feedback is when you're feeding a signal back into itself, for example setting the output of that Aux to bus 1 would potentially create problems.