Touble with pitchbend

djguitarboy23

Hi, im using and ES2 and EXS24 stacked for my main synth sound. However i can seem to get the pitch bend to function. even on the on-screen keyboard, it doesnt work. mainstage recognizes the bender on my axiom, but still does nothing when i move it. am i missing something? Also, i want to use my sustain pedal with the synth but it only controls one of the layered sounds. how do i link it to both?

Thanks

well, i actually just took the easy way out. when i was having the problem, it was on a blank starter concert template i had created and built my layout, etc. i clearly missed something when i was mapping my controller but idk what it was. so, to solve my issue, i simply opened one of the preset templates where the pitch bend worked and proceeded to edit that to my liking. Thats all. That pitch bend issue was all that was standing in my way of finally using mainstage in band practice tonite for the first time. then everyone else bailed cuz they were tired and or sick. Man whaqt happened to musician who will play thru anything? Ive played and sang many a show with a cold. Buncha wimps...