How to change 'project start'

Soundhound

I can change the Project End point by dragging that market in the bar ruler, but can't seem to move the Project Start marker. Is that because I have a quicktime movie loaded? I'm working on a cue for a score (one cue per project!) and want to do some freezes in the section I'm working on, but want to set the project beginning and end for just that section, but don't want to remove the movie.

Is that why I can't move the Porject Start marker, or am I missing something else?

I can change the Project End point by dragging that market in the bar ruler, but can't seem to move the Project Start marker. Is that because I have a quicktime movie loaded?

You won't be able to move the start marker to the right, past the beginning of any regions, automation or any other data.

I'm working on a cue for a score (one cue per project!) and want to do some freezes in the section I'm working on, but want to set the project beginning and end for just that section, but don't want to remove the movie.

Freeze affects the entire track. The only way that I know of to affect only part of the track is what's in this quote from the manual.

You can abort freeze processes by pressing Command-Period. In this scenario, the portion of the frozen tracks that has already been rendered will remain in the freeze files, and will be used for playback. Frozen tracks will remain silent beyond this point.

i don';t mind freezing the whole track, the only part I'm working on is the section that's being frozen. It's just that it takes longer to freeze the track if I can't define the beginning of that section as the Project Start. And since I can

t remove the quicktime, looks like there's no way around that...

I can change the Project End point by dragging that market in the bar ruler, but can't seem to move the Project Start marker. Is that because I have a quicktime movie loaded?

You won't be able to move the start marker to the right, past the beginning of any regions, automation or any other data.

I'm working on a cue for a score (one cue per project!) and want to do some freezes in the section I'm working on, but want to set the project beginning and end for just that section, but don't want to remove the movie.

Freeze affects the entire track. The only way that I know of to affect only part of the track is what's in this quote from the manual.

You can abort freeze processes by pressing Command-Period. In this scenario, the portion of the frozen tracks that has already been rendered will remain in the freeze files, and will be used for playback. Frozen tracks will remain silent beyond this point.

Archived