Where is impulse response utility please? [SOLVED]

ritelec

Hi all.

I've been working on acoustically treating me room. I have analyzed it with FuzzMeasure, but someone answered back from my post at gearslutz http://www.gearslutz.com/board/studio-building-acoustics/587010-may-i-try-fresh-slate-room-analysis-suggestions.html to post an IR wav or aiff so anyone could examine it. I figure how am I going to go graph> to audio file??? Turns out LP has impulse response utility (I'll tell you, this Logic Pros got EVERYTHING, it amazes me!) So after reading about this utility from downloaded on line pdf, I've gone into logic but can't locate that utility. In LP help, I did search for IR utility, It show's up in logic documents (although you can't get to it, so I'm still using document file from on line download) . Where can I go to get to that utility? And.. once I do find it and record, any suggestions on how to export it and send it as a aiff or wav file. I've sent a couple aiff's out in the past using You send it, but I don't think thats what he's asking for.

Thank you for all your help,

Rich

Thanks comeandgoband!

I had just found it came back to update, but you beat me to it......!!! TY

Any suggestions with the second part of the question? Exporting as Aiff.

I'll work on it.

Thanks again,

Rich

I'll be back.

Well this isn't working out well. I'm using a digi 003 for an interface for mic and speakers. I set audio midi and prefs sounds for 003, set audio input and output in impulse response to 003. But for one reason or another, I keep getting the input signal from a built in mic on my desktop monitor, Maybe an ice-pick?

Nothings easy is it?

Archived