Looper/build: can I make something similar to a boomerang ?

Adam D

Now that I'm using mainstage and am about to sell my hardware rigs on ebay, I'm wanting to get my mainstage looper up and running in a similar way two what I had on my board. I used a boomerang III. Really, what I liked about it, were the two different ways I was able use it. Serial sync, in which I lay down a short master rhythm loop, then create a second (slave) loop that is in sync and a multiple of the master loop. I can then also create a third loop (and even a fourth loop) that I can toggle between. (Master is always running, and can be stacked upon if I so desire, fyi.) So, how do I do THAT in Mainstage?

Thanks!

Adam

Now that I'm using mainstage and am about to sell my hardware rigs on ebay, I'm wanting to get my mainstage looper up and running in a similar way two what I had on my board. I used a boomerang III. Really, what I liked about it, were the two different ways I was able use it. Serial sync, in which I lay down a short master rhythm loop, then create a second (slave) loop that is in sync and a multiple of the master loop. I can then also create a third loop (and even a fourth loop) that I can toggle between. (Master is always running, and can be stacked upon if I so desire, fyi.) So, how do I do THAT in Mainstage?

Thanks!

Adam

You can set several loops(and the names you give them) into a patch and I understand use your foot controller (GiO) to choose the desired loop and its functions. Seems a complex procedure to set it all up tho. Using the learn function for your controller. I too am interested in this arrangement so if anyone else has step by step instructions to make this happen please let us know. Rob.