Vienna Symphonic Library in Logic Pro?

ismagom7

Hello

I just downloaded the Vienna Symphonic Library, I have a mac and I use logic pro. I don't know too much about this, recently started to compose film score. How can I use this library that I downloaded in Logic Pro 9. They're .exe files.

HELP??!!

Hello

I just downloaded the Vienna Symphonic Library, I have a mac and I use logic pro. I don't know too much about this, recently started to compose film score. How can I use this library that I downloaded in Logic Pro 9. They're .exe files.

HELP??!!

If you have downloaded from VSL then they should be in your user area if I recall correctly. You also need a Vienna key and the vienna instruments player which is a free download. You have to open an instance of the VI Player and load the sounds within.

Yeah but i dont know if i should download the player.

I mean all the vsl libraries that i got i dont see any .dmg files. Its just a lot of files an an .iso than when i open that one it only has .exe files So i dont think it could work with a mac. How can I install vsl in a mac and use it with logic pro?