Automation for Aux channels?

Soundhound

Is there a way to do that? I want to automate the two final subs I have in a mix (one is the track, sum of all band subs, horns, rhythm section, vocals, etc) and the other is picture sound (dialogue with some automation, some rough fx etc).

I wasn't sure if you could automate an aux strip, but in searching for the answer on this forum, I saw a few posts about Aux strips in the arrange window. I'd always thought they were only viewable in the mixer. Are they viewable in the Arrange window? Whether that's possible or not, can you automate volume in an Aux Channel?

I wasn't sure if you could automate an aux strip, but in searching for the answer on this forum, I saw a few posts about Aux strips in the arrange window. I'd always thought they were only viewable in the mixer. Are they viewable in the Arrange window? Whether that's possible or not, can you automate volume in an Aux Channel?

Just change the Automation mode from Off to Read on the Aux channel strip and Logic will create a track in the Arrange automatically.