Name that Gear game!

Ok, im taking a simple question, and turning it into a fun little game where it's likely anyone will participate, but who knows.. this is some obscure gear out there. This "didn't recognize the name and didn't get a pic of the name", I got to meet today at orientation and fiddle with for a bit. I was told it will be my new best buddy along with 3 other more common digital industry standard mixers.

SO of course I get the droid x out while the director is explaining to me that none of the students ever utilize the equipment and they are encouraged to do so, bring a project in an mix on this.. (i felt my member swell when i heard those words.. mixing my projects from home on a board like this is totally foreign! Im super psyched to learn protools and get lvl 2 cert and having never touched PT9, about too in a few hours tho ;) .. he shows me this board and the name of it was nothing I had ever heard before, or read about, but it was RIGHT ON THE SIDE of the unit and do I include in in the pic'? obviously not. Anyone know what board this is? It was hooked up to a Control 24 about 30 ft away which was much smaller than this board. He said this board does not control logic, and thought it was around 25k. Im guessing more than that.. :!:

151729431_newboard.thumb.jpg.a51729947228ab5072e7de6d1fef97d6.jpg

I don't think so, notice the led readout above each channel displaying the source, ie, a few say lex. For lexicon effect rack, some say PT for protools.. the name I think started with an A tho, so it may be audient but a web search didn't yield any matching mixers..

Have you ever mixed on of these David? Has anyone? Whats your take? In the link provided above, that is one of the systems I will be working with, not far from it, is a control 24. Supposedly, per the head of the audio dept, it doesn't function as a control surface for PT, hence the C24 nearby. It's hard to believe something so expensive doesn't have that functionality! It's so damn sexi tho.. and big! The board extends another few feet as I couldn't get it all in the pic but the exact board is pictured in the link above, as are the specs of the sound system.

Archived