MY EXS24 Drum Kits Samples

Im having trouble bringing the sample up in logic, where do I put the downloaded folders for the EXS24? .pst? .cst? I tried moving it into Library>App. Support>Logic> EXS factory Samples and placed it next to my EXS 808/909 folders...

Thanks for the file! Help if you can!

Im having trouble bringing the sample up in logic, where do I put the downloaded folders for the EXS24? .pst? .cst?

Neither! Those are sampler instrument files (and their samples), which are not .pst (plug-in preset file) and are not .cst (channel strip setting) either. You need to find the sampler instrument files (in this download they're all in a folder called "Sampler Instruments" and place them (or the folder containing them) in:

~/Library/Application Support/Logic/Sampler Instruments/

As for the other files, the samples (.wav files in this download), you can place them wherever you want on a volume connected to your computer.

To make sure the new instruments appear in Logic, you'll need to quit and restart Logic, or open an EXS24, click its instrument menu and choose "Refresh Menu".

• 9 months later...