Oxygen 61 Keyboard Won't Connect With Logic, No Sound

I've been using ProTools with my oxygen 61, an M-Audio keyboard but I'm finally switching over to exclusively logic (It's been a long time coming). I know that it should work with logic, and I've had it running through garage band before. Garage band says it detects the input, but I can't get any sound there, either. I am using software instrument tracks, i have tried resetting the MIDI controls, I have restarted my computer, the program, the controller, both seperately and together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First things first, we need to find out if its a midi problem or an audio problem. When you plonk on those black and white rectangular things do you see any information on the midi monitor window-ma-jig at the bottom of the screen? For example a note or a chord showing up?

If YES then theres nothing wrong with your midi controller, its an audio problem. Check your audio devices are set right in logic's preferences.

If NO then its a problem with your midi controller. How are you connecting it up? Through USB or through midi cables into a midi interface?