lost plug in/setting

muscmp

Open any old project in which you have used it, go the right Channel Strip, clickhold it's name box (topmost box) and choose Save Channel Strip Setting as... and call it Favevocal or something...

I don't quite understand how you could loose a channel strip setting though... :?:

i couldn't believe that it was gone either. i went thru various other songs that i'd used it on and it was no longer in its proper place in the settings!!!

i'll try that clickhold and rename method.

thanks,

mikeB.

Open any old project in which you have used it, go the right Channel Strip, clickhold it's name box (topmost box) and choose Save Channel Strip Setting as... and call it Favevocal or something...

I don't quite understand how you could loose a channel strip setting though... :?:

i couldn't believe that it was gone either. i went thru various other songs that i'd used it on and it was no longer in its proper place in the settings!!!

i'll try that clickhold and rename method.

thanks,

mikeB.

no, that didn't work. it wanted to save it as a "performance." i also tried copy and paste but that didn't work either.

i'm enclosing an image of where it should be. these are cst files but i don't know how to create a cst file.

otherwise, i can only think to download 9.1.5 again (if i can??) and hope it restores it. or, if i could find extract it from the install disc.

1980389525_Screenshot2011-09-13at9_42_17PM.thumb.png.c0bc1bccd43253e7f60af57bb41cbd4e.png

i was able to save it, under an older project, with a new name. then i went back to the previous project and was able to call up the channel setting with a new name. it must reside in a user area as i don't see it under voices but at least i'm able to use it.

thank you eriksimon!!!!!!!!!