copying from one project to another

Adam D

How does one properly copy one project into another project, so as to keep everything sounding the way it did in the original? When I goto the browser, find the project that I want to import, check all those boxes, and hit import, I find in my new project all the channel strips, plugins, settings, exactly as they were in the original project, but the regions are all misaligned. (entrances are all off)

Some obvious stuff comes to mind. The new project has a different tempo, but it's not as if I want the the old project and the new to play at the same time. In fact, to keep things simple, let's just say that I want put two different projects into the same project, one after the other, each with its own tempo, tracks, data, markers, etc. How would I do that? Any thoughts?

Thank you.

If you want to import the tempo information, you have to be sure that in the import window you have validated the global options. And I guess that if you want to import two projects, one after the other, you have to shift before the regions within the second project beyond the end of the first project to be imported after.