Educated guesses as to what's in this signal chain [link]

This question arose from me wondering first if the addition of a Neve or Vintech pre between my Miktek CV4 tube and Apogee Duet would get me any closer to a silky, “unprocessed”-sounding vocal, or if the potential coloration would detract from an otherwise clean signal.

The recording of Ms. Evancho’s voice in this rendition of “When You Wish Upon A Star” with Tony Bennett, is among the most beautiful female recordings I’ve ever heard. Obviously no expense was spared. What sort of guesses would be in this signal chain? Do you think a production of this caliber would use plugins (other than that mentioned below), or would it be all outboard gear?

At this link there is a player near the middle of the page: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tony-bennett-jackie-evancho-sing-237311 I’m quite familiar with her voice, and know that she can not quite yet hold longer notes. I believe the final note of the song was tweaked with perhaps a Melodyne editor.

Thanks for your input!

-Bruce

The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that they gave E.'s voice a hefty notch EQ boost around the "magical" 8100 Hz band. I hear an artificial "shimmer".

I think the main "analog color" here comes from the microphone (probably a Neumann or some other zillion dollar thingy) and its' preamp, but it doesn't sound so outerwordly special that this couldn't have been done with relatively simple (say, Apogee Duet plus Rode mic) equipment. So I say: clean recording through good mic and good preamp and probably in a vocal booth, but the main coloration ingredients here are EQ and reverb - they could both have been "from within the box" (SpaceDesigner and Channel EQ), but they're probably Sonnox or UAD or whatever plugins Protools has.