tempo change

futternutter

If your running Logic 9, you could convert it to an aif file and then flex it.

If your running Logic 8 or earlier you could convert it to aif and then time-strech using the Time and Pitch Machine algorithms.

Flex can give better results than the Time and Pitch Machine

So what version of Logic are you running?

J.

Thank's for the info. I'm using the slicing, flex mode great,but how do save it in flex mode.

You could bounce it in place, for example.

Also, when I first open Logic and see my list of songs, but when drag and old song to the trash it still remains in my logic file. How do I get rid of it?

Could it be that you mean audio files instead of songs?

If you mean audio files you need to delete them from the audio bin so that they're no longer "connected" with your project. To Delete them and send them to the trash you can select the unwanted files, go to the Audio File menu and choose "Delete File(s)".

J.

Hello, I want to delete the entire song/audio file. I'm aware of deleting the unused audio in the audio file, but when I open my Logic which lists all my songs/project I have many takes building on the first draft of the song. I want to delete it from my Logic 9 when I open it. I've tried dragging but song still in logic. What can I do ?

Hello, I want to delete the entire song/audio file. I'm aware of deleting the unused audio in the audio file, but when I open my Logic which lists all my songs/project I have many takes building on the first draft of the song. I want to delete it from my Logic 9 when I open it. I've tried dragging but song still in logic. What can I do ?

futternutter, please do not ask multiple unrelated questions in the same thread, start a new thread for each new question: Read Me before posting - Forum Guidelines (#4)