MMC Play / Stop activate all MMC controllers?

floex

when mapping MMC PLAY / STOP in MAIN STAGE to buttons (learn function) although particular commands are mapped correctly, when i hit any of the button all of the MMC controllers are activated. hitting the MMC STOP also activates MMC PLAY, REWIND etc... is that some bug? or am i making something wrong?

thanks

tomas

Edited by floex

when mapping MMC PLAY / STOP in logic to buttons (learn function) altough particular commands are mapped correctly, when i hit any of the button all of the MMC controllers are activated. hitting the MMC STOP also activates MMC PLAY, REWIND etc... is that some bug? or am i making something wrong?

thanks

tomas

You are 'learning' via the Key commands?

oh this is getting little bit confusing,

i wrote this post on the MAIN STAGE part of the forum, but (admin?) moved me here to logic. i spoke about mapping of MMC functions in MAINSTAGE.

i created the buttons which i would like to use to control the performance. but it doesn't work correctly as i have described already.

thank you for your reply

t.

oh this is getting little bit confusing (...) i spoke about mapping of MMC functions in MAINSTAGE.

Confusing indeed.... from your original post at the top of this thread:

when mapping MMC PLAY / STOP in logic to buttons (learn function)

So... do you want to edit your original post? You'll also want to update your signature to indicate which version of MainStage you are using. And we'll move this thread back to the MainStage forum. Thank you!

• 4 months later...