Electro / House Track - A REMIX OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU GUYS!

Rundfunk

Hey Guys,

Here is another track, this one will be one of the opening tracks in my up coming live shows (will also feature on my E.P)!

I'm looking for remixers who are up for remixing this track. In terms of your remix I am open to different styles, aslong as your remix boast's an electronic style, I dont mind! The remixes will feature on the E.P as bonus tracks. The E.P will be available on my website for download once i have completed the E.P.

This is a good opportunity to collaborate and meet new people, establish contacts etc! It would be great fun to work with you guys, so give it a shot! I will make the stems available for download if an interest is expressed.

Also, honest feedback about the production of this track would be good too.

http://www.soundcloud.com/rundfunkmusic/a-long-night

Thanks for taking the time to listen guys, as always its much appreciated!

I WILL POST THE STEMS IF I SEE THERE ARE ONE OR TWEO PEOPLE INTERESTED!

Edited by Rundfunk

David! It would be great to have your creative input on this :)

I'm glad you like the tracks too, its such a compliment coming from a Logic guru like your self.

Ill get the stem's up on my Soundcloud account so that you (and maybe others?) can download them :D

They 'should' be up within the next couple of hours.

There is no real deadline for the remixes, although ideally to have the remixes by the end of november would be great since by then everything 'should' be ready for the E.P release.

Thanks again!