Logic freeze

rainstick

really annoying - im trying to record a section out through my space echo and back in, but at a certain point logic just freezes....

it doesn't do it when i play this section through normally, only when im actually recording.... On the CPU / HD meter it's really not working that hard then all of a sudden 7 of the Audio meter's just hit the roof and it stops...

I have the I / O buffer size set to 1024.... so im not too sure what to do about it...

is there another button / thing somewhere that i can press that'll make logic cope with this, ?

shouldn't really be an issue to be honest.

cheers!

really annoying - im trying to record a section out through my space echo and back in, but at a certain point logic just freezes....

it doesn't do it when i play this section through normally, only when im actually recording.... On the CPU / HD meter it's really not working that hard then all of a sudden 7 of the Audio meter's just hit the roof and it stops...

I have the I / O buffer size set to 1024.... so im not too sure what to do about it...

is there another button / thing somewhere that i can press that'll make logic cope with this, ?

shouldn't really be an issue to be honest.

cheers!

Hard to say without seeing a screenshot of your mixer and how you have things routed. That is a large buffer setting to record with.

How are the other seven channels with the meters related to the track you are recording on?

TBH im not sure how the meters actually relate to the individual tracks - i thought it was just an overall measure of how hard the computer was working, ?

i went into the setting's and changed the process buffer range to large, then changed it back again and now it seems to work... odd though