How do i install Lounge Lizard into main stage? [SOLVED]

m.hamner

Hello, hoping someone can help me understand a fundamental to installing plugins?

I looked into how to install all these plugins like (Kore Player, Korg M1 Le, Ez drummer Lite, and Guitar Rig) So far, I can use the stand alone applications, but I have no clue how to add them into Logic Pro or Mainstage. I tried the AU manager and rescanned after the installation of all the apps, but it still doesn't recognize it.

My main question is.. How do I install Lounge Lizard Session into Logic Pro / Mainstage? I can't figure it out at all and that's the one I'm most interested in.

Really need help please. I'm new at this stuff. Cheers

Matt

Thanks for your reply...

at their website on their specifications page http://www.applied-acoustics.com/loungelizardsession/specifications/

VST, Audio Unit, RTAS (Pro Tools 7.0 or later) plug-in hosts

Mac OS X-compatible audio interface

However, I can't seem to find the Audio Unit to install into Mainstage / Logic Pro

The installer doesn't seem to offer this.

17" 2009 Macbook pro 3.06 ghz core 2 duo 500gb 7400 rpm 8gb ram

It's not showing at all under any instruments... I click on AU instruments, and the only thing that's showing is my other two plug ins from Kontakt and NLogPoly

I uninstalled and reinstalled the lounge lizard session app and have restarted logic as well and still can't find it.

To everyone who reads this,

It's been fixed. What I ended up doing, was starting Mainstage in 32 bit mode and THEN my audio unit manager recognized all the 32bit plugins.

When I restarted Main Stage into 64x mode, the audio unit manager continued to recognize the plugins and so far, there's been no problem.

I had incorrectly assumed that the built in 32bit bridge built into Logic/Mainstage would take care of seeing a 32bit plugin within a 64bit engine for the first time.

Thanks everyone.

• 11 months later...