Only note inputs & sustain pedal being recorded

BvC

I've finally decided to cave and ask this question, at the risk of coming off as a fool. When I record something, and then play it back, I am only hearing the notes I played, their velocities, and sustain pedal input. Anything I do on my expression pedal, my breath controller, knobs, faders, etc. does not get recorded. Upon playback, it allows me to tweak the sounds with the pedals, knobs, faders, etc., but it still does not "save" as part of the recording. It's always just notes/sustain.

Until I add it to my sig: MacBook White, Logic 9.0.0, Mac OSX 10.6.7, Yamaha DX-11, BC-1, M-Audio EX-P & SP-2. Some other stuff that's not relevant here.

I should add that my pitch and mod wheels are both recording. It's just the input devices (sustain, breath controller). I doubt it's an issue with the hardware, as it works while I'm recording; it's just not showing up in playback.

Eesh, triple post. This must be some kind of crime.

What I mean is, let's say I have a knob at position X. I play back what I've just played with the track armed and recording, then twist the knob all around for the duration, leaving it at position Y. What I'm left with, when playing this back (not recording) is just what I played but at position Y the whole time (none of my knob-work comes through), even though I see the extra track full of little white lines.

Um, this is quite hard to explain. I'm sorry.

The sooner I can get this worked out the better. I have a project I'm trying to get completed by tomorrow, but I don't know if that can happen.

Thanks in advance.