Can i delete to trash these aif files?

After i record a song, there're aif & wav files that is saved in my macbook. And overtime these aif files can take up space in my hard drive. CAn i delete them & send them to trash? Will it affect Logic & its presets or files? Here's a photo .

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/319651_2169864287013_1258917805_31986407_199282280_n.jpg

Are these audio files that you recorded yourself? Or are the apple loops? Impossible to tell just from looking at a picture. Anyway, whatever they are, if you want to be able to recall those projects at a later time and have all of their original elements then no, you don't want to delete them. But if you've made your tracks, bounced them down and they're final final final, then sure, trash 'em. But you'll never be able to get them back (unless you've made a backup of them.)

BTW, while there's no law saying you can't work the way you described, it's not the best idea to be recording to your system drive. Projects (i.e., project folders, which should contain your Logic project files and any recorded audio files) should be written and played back from a separate hard drive.

Only YOU know what those files are, and whether or not they are safe to trash. If they are recordings you made, and no longer need, then trashing them will not affect any other files on your machine (other than potential files such as Logic project files that use those media files).
Yes those were the recordngs i made.

Are these audio files that you recorded yourself? Or are the apple loops? Impossible to tell just from looking at a picture. Anyway, whatever they are, if you want to be able to recall those projects at a later time and have all of their original elements then no, you don't want to delete them. But if you've made your tracks, bounced them down and they're final final final, then sure, trash 'em. But you'll never be able to get them back (unless you've made a backup of them.)

BTW, while there's no law saying you can't work the way you described, it's not the best idea to be recording to your system drive. Projects (i.e., project folders, which should contain your Logic project files and any recorded audio files) should be written and played back from a separate hard drive.

Yes record & store them to my external hard drive

Confused... if you're recording to your external hard drive, how is it that you have audio files associated with that project on your internal drive?
NoT really sure why. When I save or bounce I always scroll to my external always so the songs r saved to the external but these little aif files still gets in my internal drive. So what I do is to manually drag these little aif files to the external hard drive. I was curious if dragging all these files around and deleting them From the internal would affect logic. Just making sure not. Tks

Just a note that the operation druu mentioned will indeed selected unused audio files (and regions) in the bin; you hit the delete key and voila, they disappear. But note that they only disappear from the list audio files and regions as seen in the audio bin. This operation does NOT delete audio files from your hard drive.