making an instrument from samples

This is a really stupid question I guess (or rather an ignorant one), but I have a set of 88 samples (one for each note), one wavelength each. Can I use something like Kontakt to make an instrument out of these samples? (they repeat perfectly, so the one wave can be repeated). That is what a "sampler" is for, right? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question, I've only used other sampled instruments with Kontakt, and understand the general concept, but have never worked with the "sampling" part..

This is a really stupid question I guess (or rather an ignorant one), but I have a set of 88 samples (one for each note), one wavelength each. Can I use something like Kontakt to make an instrument out of these samples? (they repeat perfectly, so the one wave can be repeated). That is what a "sampler" is for, right? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question, I've only used other sampled instruments with Kontakt, and understand the general concept, but have never worked with the "sampling" part..

use esx24 i have done it before