Add New Track Issue

ojan327

On 7/31/2022 at 1:55 PM, Corny said:

Usually, I create new track by clicking the "plus" button in the top-left side. And most of the times it works fine. Just sometimes it brings "deleted" tracks back. Even after I delete them from the Environment.

Sounds like you may be using an older template made in an earlier version of Logic Pro? Can you reproduce this issue in a brand new empty project started by choosing File > New?

I just checked in 10.4.2 and in 10.7.4: 

In 10.4.2 I can easily reproduce the described behaviour when I switch OFF this project setting: image.png.47093d533d159d29334a9701696f46be.png

In 10.7.4 this no longer happens.

With Automatic management of channel strip objects, I cannot reproduce the issue in either of the two versions.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2022 at 4:11 PM, David Nahmani said:

Sounds like you may be using an older template made in an earlier version of Logic Pro? Can you reproduce this issue in a brand new empty project started by choosing File > New?

Not always, but it happened in the most recent "New Project"

On 8/1/2022 at 5:00 PM, polanoid said:

I just checked in 10.4.2 and in 10.7.4: 

In 10.4.2 I can easily reproduce the described behaviour when I switch OFF this project setting: image.png.47093d533d159d29334a9701696f46be.png

In 10.7.4 this no longer happens.

With Automatic management of channel strip objects, I cannot reproduce the issue in either of the two versions.

Thanks for the info. I've checked this box and in doesn't happen in new projects. However, it still persists in the older project.