Huge asteroid fly-by this week!

Let's send Bruce Willis and Ben Afleck along with a 'rag-tag' team of roughnecks to the astroid in a recommissioned Space Shuttle. After they land and lose several team members, they could drill down into the asteroid to plant some major thermonuclear devices. While those guys are working in unimaginable conditions, one of the crew members could get space dementia serious enough to take his mind off of breasts.

Then there could be a heart-breaking scene about one man staying behind to blow up the asteroid, and in the process, sacrifice his life to save the human race. Then after his death, another crew member would marry Bruce's daughter right in the middle of occupy Wall Street, where they would spend their honeymoon. What do you think? Maybe I'll change some parts, but I'm convinced this would make a really cool actioned-packed movie. Yes........ No?

- xpander :P

Let's send Bruce Willis and Ben Afleck along with a 'rag-tag' team of roughnecks to the astroid in a recommissioned Space Shuttle. After they land and lose several team members, they could drill down into the asteroid to plant some major thermonuclear devices. While those guys are working in unimaginable conditions, one of the crew members could get space dementia serious enough to take his mind off of breasts.

Then there could be a heart-breaking scene about one man staying behind to blow up the asteroid, and in the process, sacrifice his life to save the human race. Then after his death, another crew member would marry Bruce's daughter right in the middle of occupy Wall Street, where they would spend their honeymoon. What do you think? Maybe I'll change some parts, but I'm convinced this would make a really cool actioned-packed movie. Yes........ No?

- xpander :P

Trouble is, we're going to have to wait a long time for Steven Tyler's teeth to get fixed before Aerosmith can sing the theme tune. That's one big construction project.

Then there could be a heart-breaking scene about one man staying behind to blow up the asteroid, and in the process, sacrifice his life to save the human race. Then after his death, another crew member would marry Bruce's daughter right in the middle of occupy Wall Street, where they would spend their honeymoon. What do you think? Maybe I'll change some parts, but I'm convinced this would make a really cool actioned-packed movie.

Or we could do it the easy way.

• 2 weeks later...