Time signature that fits this riff in Logic and is helpful

Devon8822

I'd like to fit this riff into logic nicely, and be able to have whatever time signature it is set with to use as a click track for recording it. So my main question is figuring out how to count it? Its very strange, and I think it has a couple time sigs in it, because it does not feel right or lineup with the beats all the way through.

I have recorded it as best I can in time without any click track, just with a 57 popped in front, so excuse it.

The tempo is 52. I tried a couple things already like 11/8, and im pretty sure that it needs several time signatures for it to feel right, but I dont really know how to figure it, if someone thats good with counting could help me out that would be amazing!

Cannot figure out.mp3.zip

Double time click doesn't help, what do you mean by cross rhythm click, hmm maybe that is the ticket. I have been working at this all day, and i'm getting close to just giving up and calling it "free time". I'm thinking that it is both an irrational meter and mixed meter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_signatures) which is why I think Its not possible to play it with a straight click of w/e tempo. So I think it may be a fraction of a beat too long, as well as having at least two different signatures making it mixed meter. The clip I posted earlier definitely is not played in time.

So what about this cross rhythm click? Like a polyrhythmic click?

Have not heard it(iPhone ) but I ran into a similar prob and just set a click to 16th notes and played over it. Then I worked it out. 13/8 by the way. Often times I'll just record it then mock up a beat and not worry about it too much until after I'm done, as to not intellectualize over it. It's all about emotion, not intellect.

Cheers.