Distortion when burning to CD [SOLVED]

JaredIshoy

Greetings:

I made a song in Logic Pro 9, and then bounced it. When I played it back through finder there was a lot of distortion, and also when i burned it to a cd there was distortion. Then i used an adaptive limiter in Logic, and bounced again. This time when i played the audio file through finder there was no distortion, but when i burned the song to a cd there was a lot of distortion.

How do i get rid of the distortion? When i called Apple, they told me to try reducing my levels and they also mentioned using Waveburner. I also use Reason 5 and I've never had this problem with Reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks....

I finally got it to work! I don't know if it's because i burned to a wave instead of Aiff, or something else maybe. When i bounced i kept replacing the old audio file that was there, maybe it wasn't replacing the audio file in fact. Whatever the reason it works and i couldn't be happier. Thanks again for the input people. . .