very frustrated about to eat my cat

jnnylprchn0

just bought a mac for 2 grand (osx lion)

just bought logic express 9 for 200

omfg logic doesnt want to open unless i do it through the terminal (nice job apple)

omfg even when i do, it crashes instantly before i even see the interface... (nice job apple)

oh yea i have native instrument's Massive downlaod and installed on my mac. i know plugins make logic bug out all the time (cuz ya know its not like plugins were f*cking made for daw's like logic or anything) idk if that might have something to do with it or not

i have to wake up at 5am tomorrow and get my s#!+ together to fly to saudi arabia on deployment, all i want is some music software to keep me from getting bored, no one seems to be able to help me with this ridiculous problem. ive always been a pc guy but thought i'd give mac a chance. this is even more pathetic than i thought, apple products are a complete joke. but i did waste 2400 on this piece of trash so lets try and get some use out of it eh? if someone can help me with this i'd much appreciate it, i wil be reposting this in every single forum until it gets answered thnx

very frustrated about to eat my cat

Hi,

I did have a similar problem once, with an earlier version of Lion and Logic. It disappeared by itself. I'm sure most Logic users don't agree with your description of how Logic/OSX usually works, so maybe you should try to start Logic without any 3rd part plugins at all, and see if that helps.

Does this happen both in 32- and 64-bit mode? Select the Logic icon and click Cmd-I and check (or change9) which mode Logic starts up in...

I'd actually try to remove everything non-Apple from your system if I were you, and make sure you have the latest version of Logic and OS X. It's also possible to try to start Logic without CoreAudio* - maybe it's worth trying that and see if that resets some parameter which has been corrupted?

*Press Control just affer you double-clicked the Logic icon.