Recover Key Commands

MentalSanityOff

I've just finished a very successful downgrade of lion back to snow leopard (great decision), but I forgot to back up my keyboard shortcuts before doing the wipe. Of course, I did a time machine backup so I still have access to my old harddrive through the root folder, but I'm wondering where I can find my default key commands? I see the Key Commands folder located inside the Logic folder in my User's Application Support, but that only contains a template from the last time I backed it up, over a year ago. But I'm sure there must be a "default" setting of mine laying around somewhere, that Logic referred to each time it booted up?

• 3 years later...
Somehow my custom keycommands stopped working in Logic Pro X and the Pro Tools is checked. Where can I find the preference file to restore them?

You can only restore key commands if you first exported your key command preset. If you were in the U.S. preset, customize some key commands, then chose the Pro Tools preset, all your custom key commands are now lost. If you did this during the current session then there's still hope but it's a little tricky - let me know if that is the case: do not quit Logic and I'll give you instructions to recover your key commands.

• 1 year later...