Current most stable version of Logic.

karp47

For what it's worth, i'm running 9.1.5 and it's almost rock solid. Occasional things and occasional restarts, but really pretty damn good. I restart more out of playing safe than necessity. Hopefully the fresh install will help and you'll have the same experience most of us seem to have with 9.1.5. Good luck

+1 for 9.1.5 on OSX 10.6.8

I think "stability" is in direct relation to all kinds of factors, however...

• what OS you're running

• how much RAM you have

• whether you're running in 32 or 64 bit mode

• what plugins you're using (could be that plugins are crashing Logic)

• integrity of 3rd party audio drivers

• something you have installed in your computer that most people don't have but is causing a conflict with the OS or Logic or something else

Thing is, you haven't given us any specifics; you just said that you're having frustration with Logic. What would be helpful is if you could describe symptoms of what's happening on your system.

It seemed to be working well, but I've had a few little issues,

I had two session where the faders were randomly going down to -59.

I've had a few crashes when only using stock logic plugins.

I don't use them that often but my entire Apple Loop library has gone crazy and won't reindex anything but also won't show any loops.

Seeing as though 9.1.5 seems to be the most stable I think I'll just do a fresh install and see how I go.

It seemed to be working well, but I've had a few little issues,

I had two session where the faders were randomly going down to -59.

I've had a few crashes when only using stock logic plugins.

I don't use them that often but my entire Apple Loop library has gone crazy and won't reindex anything but also won't show any loops.

Karp, I'm going to close this thread before it turns into a long list of multiple unrelated problems. To get help with any of the problems you mention, feel free to post them, one problem at a time, in their own thread, their own title, etc.. and we'll help you with them. Read Me before posting - Forum Guidelines (#4) - Thank you!