How to rearrange inserts sequence?....[SOLVED]

Red Robin

(Have done a forum Search but not found anything)

The uppermost (first) Insert currently has no Plug-in, second has 'PtVerb' and I want to move 'Limiter' to the first (empty) slot. Logic 9.1.5 etc as in my sig below.

Is there a way or qwerty action to move a Plug-in? I guess not, as I have tried the usual Ctrl, Shift, Option keys with dragging. Could be a useful New Feature Request?

So I'm thinking that I just have to do all the extra work of unloading/reloading/copy&pasting settings on new Plug-in instances. Or does anyone know a shortcut please?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry! I hadn't tried the Command plus drag action and it works.

Edited by Red Robin

Isn't that always the way it happens? :D

....Yes! LOL

The alternative was for me not to post the question and then waste hours trying to find the solution. I did do a Search though but probably with the wrong words. And the Logic Help doc didn't inform me either. Online 'Logic Pro Help' forum came to the rescue as usual.

Note...

you can also move a plugin, in that similar way, to place it in-between two existing plugins, or as the top "Insert Slots"; all other insert shifting accordingly...

just observe the line that appears, in-between the "Insert Slots", and then just release the left hold at that position.

Note...

you can also move a plugin, in that similar way, to place it in-between two existing plugins, or as the top "Insert Slots"; all other insert shifting accordingly...

just observe the line that appears, in-between the "Insert Slots", and then just release the left hold at that position.

Here's a picture of that.