MainStage 2.2 not available via Software Update?

n6smith

Has anyone else noticed that the version of Mainstage on the App Store is 2.2 but Software update doesn't give a means of updating the latest non app store version (2.1.3) to the newer version... Maybe the update will be made available later? Edited by n6smith

Has anyone else noticed that the version of Mainstage on the App Store is 2.2 but Software update doesn't give a means of updating the latest non app store version (2.1.3) to the newer version... Maybe the update will be made available later?

Yeah, I was going to point that out.

I just guess 2.2 hasn't made it to the regular Software Update yet, but it probably will soon...

Beej,

It looks from the release notes that you have to pay for this new upgrade even if you already have it installed as part of the L9 Box set edition... which could be why it is not showing up in software updates..

MainStage 2.2 is a feature upgrade for MainStage 1.0 and 2.0 users available for purchase on the Mac App Store. It includes several new features and fixes.

It looks from the release notes that you have to pay for this new upgrade even if you already have it installed as part of the L9 Box set edition... which could be why it is not showing up in software updates..

Ah ok. Must have missed that - thanks for the clarification... :oops:

See the MainStage 2.2 announcement at the top of this forum for a link to the MainStage 2.1.3 download.

Yes, but that's for a previous update that's been available for some time.

The new version is 2.2 which is not available from software update and seems, from the comments in the support notes, to be a paid for update only available from the App Store..

See the MainStage 2.2 announcement at the top of this forum for a link to the MainStage 2.1.3 download.

Yes, but that's for a previous update that's been available for some time.

I'm sorry, when you said "the last non-Mac App Store version" I thought that's what you were looking for. Since I apparently misunderstood you, and since I was the one titling this thread, you may want to edit the title of this thread to better reflect your question.

I'm sorry, when you said "the last non-Mac App Store version" I thought that's what you were looking for. Since I apparently misunderstood you, and since I was the one titling this thread, you may want to edit the title of this thread to better reflect your question.

Ah.. I see that you could read my post in two different ways.. My apologies...

I have updated the title of this thread in a vague attempt to better get across my intended meaning.... :)

Thanks David for pointing that out...

As always... Much appreciated!