Bought Logic Express 3 weeks ago, Pro dropped price

ChrisG

I bought Logic Express 3 weeks ago and today I learned that Pro is $199 now online or $235 from stores. Any idea if Apple will step up and upgrade me? Digidesign, when they were around, would offer free upgrades. I know I might be asking a lot. Any thoughts would be nice!

I was on hold when I wrote this post. They said no.

I bought an iMac from them as well as express. Disappointed that they wouldn't offer a discount at least. I bought an competitor software, the company called me and told me that there was a new upgrade and since I had just bought it, they would upgrade me for free. Guess they have different business models......

I bought Logic Express 3 weeks ago and today I learned that Pro is $199 now online or $235 from stores. Any idea if Apple will step up and upgrade me?

Here's one way to find out.

1(800)MY-APPLE

Give them a call and ask.

True. I have budgeted some money for the upgrade anyway. I really wanted apple to step up so I could buy the UBK Plug in when it comes out!

I bought Logic Express 3 weeks ago and today I learned that Pro is $199 now online

This should make you feel better.

At least you didn't buy Logic Studio for $499 3 weeks ago, then you would have really been pissed! :twisted: