how to delete unwanted category buttons?

robbase

Hi,

In an effort to familiarize myself with the loop browser and customize my category buttons, I made the mistake of creating a category button for an instrument more than once (we are talking 5 times - got a little carried away). How can you delete or remove unwanted category buttons that you have created?

Thanks for your help :D

what do you mean by category buttons?

Hey, I should clarify that they fall under the Category Columns in the Loop Browser such as, Genres, Instruments, Moods, etc. I made the mistake of assigning an instrument (Slide Guitar) to a category button in my loop browser more than once and I can't seem to correct or delete the extra Slide Guitars.

I hope that clarifies the issue that I am experiencing.

Thanks for any help :)

You cannot delete category buttons per se, but you can...

- Customize a category button: as CCT Music said, control-click and assign to a new category.

- Swap category buttons: drag a button over another and you'll swap their positions.

- Adjust the number of displayed category buttons: vertically drag the two tiny horizontal lines at the bottom of the category buttons.