save changes in song irritation

tinpots

Referring to the notes for the latest update 9.1.6 ' Logic no longer sometimes asks to save changes when closing a song that has not been changed' It still does with me :( Anyone else noticed this - not hugely important just irritating and thought it had been solved - could it be something i'm missing!

the thing is as soon as I open the track it is greyed out as you said - even if i haven't done anything - this always used to happen but thought this update had solved it - just wondered what was going on...

Is this happening even with empty project template (factory) or with with template you've made yourself.

Here's another thread on the subject:

Logic no longer sometimes asks to save changes when closing

J.

I've just set up quick song using factory template and it doesn't seem to ask me so yes it seems to be happening on my own templates though the one i usually use to start projects is a simple 2 audio track one...will investigate further as only had a quick look just now -have read thread you mentioned and it maybe the third party plug ins i use - native instruments Kontakt 5 and lexicon reverbs? Will see if i can isolate the culprit - automap possibly?

:)