BCF2000+BCR2000 working together with Logic

Hello

I would like to ask if somebody knows how to make these units work together with Logic.I have already install the first unit(BCF2000) it's working just perfect but I have no idea how to make the BCR2000 work.I bought it because I wanted to control my plug-ins in Logic.

Any ideas? :?

I think if you are wanting to use the two together you are meant to connect MIDI Out of the bcr to MIDI In of the bcf then MIDI Out of the bcf to MIDI In of the bcr & connect the bcf to the computer via USB.

You would need to make sure you are in the correct mode for both devices.

To use the bcr to control your Logic plug-ins you would need to use something like the "Only Controllers" setting then assign those controllers within Logic - you won't get any parameter feedback though, for that you would probably need a 3rd party piece of software like LC Xmu.

I think if you are wanting to use the two together you are meant to connect MIDI Out of the bcr to MIDI In of the bcf then MIDI Out of the bcf to MIDI In of the bcr & connect the bcf to the computer via USB.

You would need to make sure you are in the correct mode for both devices.

To use the bcr to control your Logic plug-ins you would need to use something like the "Only Controllers" setting then assign those controllers within Logic - you won't get any parameter feedback though, for that you would probably need a 3rd party piece of software like LC Xmu.

Thank you for your reply.

I have already done the midi connection that you mention and I have set the correct mode for both of them which is BFC(U-4) BCR(S-3) as the manual suggests.

I have no idea about the "only controllers" and the LC Xmu.

The thing that really freaks me out it's that I have to learn about all of that informations asking through forums looking the internet and not be able to read it in the manual as it should be!!!

I would really appreciate any additional help.Thanks for your time!

• 3 weeks later...
yes, LCxmu should does the trick :wink:

Thanks for your reply!

I am curently learning about the LCxmu but could you please help me by giving me some extra information?

hi and sorry for the late answer.

to use the bcr2000 as a logic controler, you need to install LC Xmu on your system.

you can get a demo version here:

http://www.opuslocus.com/lcxmu/

there you can also find a manual with all the extra information you`ll need.

in the beginning it`s a bit tricky to understand all that stuff, but after a while you won`t miss it.