Automation Screenset?

dnito

I want to recreate an old track and want to copy the old automation into the new arrangement.

Click the Automation button in your toolbar, then on the desired track, command-click on the automation value meter on the right of the track header so that all your automation nodes become selected in the automation lane. Press Command-C, select the destination track, press Command-V.

If you're talking about the "automation arrange page", here's how to access it (same method as with previous versions of Logic):

1) open the automation event list on any track that has automation (this can only be done via key command)

2) a list editor will open that resembles the event list; this is the automation event list for that track

3) hit CMD-1 and a new arrange window will open showing the automation regions for the entire song.

Yes Ski, I believe what I am talking about is the "automation arrange page."

If you're talking about the "automation arrange page", here's how to access it (same method as with previous versions of Logic):

1) open the automation event list on any track that has automation (this can only be done via key command)

2) a list editor will open that resembles the event list; this is the automation event list for that track

3) hit CMD-1 and a new arrange window will open showing the automation regions for the entire song.

Sorry, for the dumb question, but how do I open the automation event list?

Thanks!

Do either of you know if it's possible to change all of the audio files in the arrangement from split to interleaved?

I can convert them one at a time, but aside from being very time consuming, the arrangement doesn't use the new inter leavened stereo file instead of the split.

In this arrangement I have cut up the audio files into lots of segments ("regions"), so I want to keep the segments, just have them displayed as interleaved.

thx