Ultrabeat Multi Output [SOLVED]

anamorphis

Hi everyone,

Been a while since the last time I had to use the forum. I guess it's a good sign ;)

Anyway, today I went to use Ultrabeat, which I don't use so often, but I wanted to use it in Multi Output Mode, and it works just fine, but I was wondering if, when creating the Aux channels in the Mixer, using the + button, is there a way to, say create only 2 stereo channels and 2 mono channels, instead of having to create all 8 stereo before one gets to the mono channels?

I mean, let's say I only need one stereo channel, but I need 5 mono channels, isn't there a way to skip the other stereo Aux channels and get right to the mono ones?

If this isn't possible, then here's one more for the feature request list.

Hope you are all well and making music!

Thanks a lot,

Rui

Edited by anamorphis

is there a way to, say create only 2 stereo channels and 2 mono channels, instead of having to create all 8 stereo before one gets to the mono channels?

Yes, after you add an Aux channel, click the format button at the bottom of the channel strip and change it to mono. After that, reassign one of UB's mono outputs to the Aux (UB 17 through 24).

J.