Guitar Rig 5 is crashing Logic on startup and close -

I tried to open Logic this afternoon but it crashed upon opening stating some problem with Guitar Rig 5.02 in the crash report. This is very unusual because up until today, I've had absolutely no problems whatsoever. I was able to reopen the session and I tried to start a new project. I was able to start a new one but it also crashed with a similar looking crash report. Now it crashes every time I start up Logic.

The last time I did a Apple Software Update was on April 23rd. I installed the Logic Pro 9.1.7 update, Safari 5.1.5, Flashback malware removal and iTunes 10.6.1. This morning I installed iZotope Iris plus the additional sound banks but I can't imagine that would have anything to do with it and there was no mention of it in the crash log. All of my audio and MIDI hardware is exactly the same and there are no external drives connected to the iMac.

I have already run Disk Utilities and repaired permissions. Like I said, everything has been flawless up until now. At this point, I can't use Logic at all. I'm sure you can understand how frustrating a situation like this can be, so I would really appreciate any helpful suggestions you may have. Thanks you guys.

- xpander

I was just starting up Logic and letting it open the last project (which included 1 instance of GR5), but about 10 minutes ago I double-clicked on my empty "autoload" template and it opened without crashing. I've been messing around with Iris. Now let's see if it crashes when I close it... ..... nope, no crash. Hmm, that's very strange. I have no idea what's causing the problem with the other session. Now I'm a little nervous to try GR5 but I use it in so many of my projects that I have to get to the bottom of this. Thanks for your reply.

- xpander