EXS Loop sample editor sample loop

rainstick

I've made a sampler instrument and i want to edit one of the samples shorter than originally - i didn't want to have to dial it in on the sample start end section of the exs editor

So - i thought i'd use sample loop to determine the point where i wanted the sample to end then just copy it over into the sample end from the loop function

But for some reason it's not working - i open the sample up in the sample editor from the exs editor - choose sample loop from the edit section - move the green bar where i want it

But this makes no change to the loop start end point - they just stay the same as before

Is there some kind of ' set ' button i need to press, ?

cheers

move the green bar where i want it

Can you actually move the green bar? I can't do that here. I can adjust the Loop start or the Loop end, not both at the same time. When I adjust either the Loop start or the Loop end, the corresponding values in the Sampler Instrument window update.

I have in the past been in situations where I couldn't make this work. I never really understood why.