SleepyheadZ

djals

Listening to Tony's theme... it has a definite bitcrusher sound... did you use Logic's bitcrusher or something else?

I switched to LoBrid RMX ... that one is great! Really really cool. The drum programming is very nice so when the pads kick in it's really just the icing on the cake. Love that track, thanks!

Edit... there's a very nice change occuring at around 6mn in. I was doing something else and at first I thought it was a new song.. but it's nice.

Everything comes from Logic, no money in the pot at the moment. Thinking about getting that Melodyne plug-in though, looks really versatile.

LoBrid was a bit of a stab at a Matthew Herbert style track. I think it could do with an edit so the change comes a bit earlier...........thats my favourite part!

Thanks for the comments, we're currently busy with some downtempo/triphop/ambient sort of thing. Should be on line by the end of the week (sleep deprivation prevailing!) :shock:

I'm confident that the production quality is sounding better due to Pro 7, new Mac and LogicProHelp. Look forward to hearing some comments.

Cheers

SleepyheadZ