Returning to "View New Posts" page, from thread

I often use the "View New Posts" feature to see whats happening on LPH. Checking out 'post' that interest me, and then returning to the "View New Posts" page; I have been using the 'previous page arrow' ← to get back, but when I do, the thread coloring doesn't change (shading goes light on threads that have been viewed). I have to recycle the page to get that affect.

When viewing a thread, is there a button i'm missing, that would take me back to the "View New Posts" page :(

I thought that it may be a browser setup issue, but not sure. :?

Anything :?:

Our servers always serve the current state of those icons, obviously, so the issue occurs after the data leaves our servers en route to your browser.

It's either your browser, or some server on the path between our servers and your browser that are caching some elements from the page.

Here I can experience both behaviors depending on the day. Right now when I try the icon colors are updated after I press the back button while viewing a topic.