Installed Waves 2010, can't see them in Logic? [SOLVED]

hira78

Why did you move the Waves folder? I told you to leave it where it is.

The ".bundle" files stay with Waves folder in Applications. Don't move that stuff around, you're making a mess.

There's only ONE file that goes to the component folder, that's the ".component" file, nothing else.

Well, i don't know what product "Waves 2010" is but if 2010 means the year it has been manufactured, you sure need an iLok. V9 shell came out in 2012 and no previous versions can be opened without an iLok. Sonnox plugins also need an iLok. So, i don't know where you bought your stuff, but you've been misinformed.

Blink

Well, i don't know what product "Waves 2010" is but if 2010 means the year it has been manufactured, you sure need an iLok. V9 shell came out in 2012 and no previous versions can be opened without an iLok. Sonnox plugins also need an iLok. So, i don't know where you bought your stuff, but you've been misinformed.

Blink

i bought this second hand mac mini of ebay & it came with logic 9, the seller also sent me 2 discs, one was waves 2010

when u install it states that u do not need an iLok, so i don't know.....where can i get one from??

wahey!!!

got my waves plugins runnin'!!!!

a lot of fiddling about but i suppose i have learnt a lot about my mac in the process so it's all good, cheers for everyones advice & help :)

I simply went to audio units manager & ticked each plugin one by one, but note, first u have to highlight them all otherwise they were still failing when i ticked them off...................u tell me why :P