Pitched snare used by every DnB/Breaks/Jungle Artist?

There is a snare or break sample out there that I've heard in countless DnB/Breaks/Jungle-type genres. Although, I can't seem to find a song that actually has it but I know I've heard it everywhere >.>

Basically, it's a snare sample that sounds great when pitched. A lot of artists start it off at a higher pitch then bend it down quickly to make the music almost feel like it's slipping, before resuming in the next measure.

I can't seem to find this sample. Perhaps it's one snare hit of the amen break pitched up a bit (because the amen break is used for EVERYTHING), but that hasn't worked well for me.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

I think I know what you are talking about does it have a pretty high natural low end like 250hz or so and it's a very wooden sound and not much noise content kind of like half way between a snare and a rimshot?

well obviously its a bit guesswork without something to reference....

Is the break?

that's lyn collins - think

I'm thinking this could be it!

I've found a song that does what I'm talking about here [Not embedding as the album art is a bit gruesome]–

It does seem like it could be the break you linked, just heavily processed and rearranged.

Anybody with better ears than me agree?